- 200g fresh salmon
- 200g white skinless fish
- 100g scallops
- 100g calamari
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp plain gluten free (GF) flour
- 1 cup ready-made Elim vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup rice milk
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp water with 1/2 tsp citric acid
- Iodized salt to season
- 3 cups gluten free breadcrumbs
- rice bran oil for frying
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius, fan forced
- Lightly grease 2 x 2 cup capacity ramekins or soup mugs
- Dice the salmon and white fish into 2 cm pieces and chop calamari rings into quarters.
- Add oil to a fry pan and saute the leek and garlic for 5 minutes, stir.
- Stir the GF flour into the mixture and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the stove and slowly add the combined stock and rice milk, whisking gently until the liquid has combined smoothly
- Return to the heat and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the salmon, white fish, parsley, water & citric acid, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the calamari and scallops and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Divide the mixture between the 2 cups and top each with half of the GF breadcrumbs.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
Serve straight away with vegetables or salad of your choice.